UNDERSTANDING PUBLIC SNOWBOARDS WARRANTY POLICY
PUBLIC Snowboards warrants the original retail purchaser that the PUBLIC snowboard is free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of two (2) years from the date of purchase. If the snowboard is found to be defective, in the judgment, in its sole discretion, PUBLIC’s only responsibility and obligation shall be to repair or replace the defective snowboard.
To review PUBLIC’s complete warranty policy, please read through this page.
EVALUATE AND DETERMINE THE VALIDITY OF YOUR CLAIM
Q: What is covered?
- Top sheet, base or sidewall delamination due to manufacturing defect.
- Structural stress cracking on the top sheet, base, core, sidewall or edge due to a manufacturing defect.
- Misaligned, spinning or stripped inserts. Please be aware that stripped inserts or damage to the insert or base due to improper mounting is not considered a material flaw and is not repairable.
Q: What is NOT covered?
- Damage caused by misuse, abuse, or neglect.
- Damage caused by improper mounting or adjustment of the bindings and or use of solvents, adhesives or LOC-TITE.
- Damage to core by heavy compression or stress.
- Rock or handrail damage and any other impact related damage of any kind renders this warranty null and void. While riding both inbounds and out of bounds terrain at resorts exposed and unexposed obstacles such as rocks, tree stumps, roots, branches and more exist. PUBLIC is not responsible for the potential damage that may occur when riding over these obstacles either purposefully or accidently.
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in material or workmanship.
- Normal wear and tear.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU HAVE A WARRANTY
- Please send an email to: email@example.com with the original receipt and at least 2-3 photos of the issue
- Please allow TWO – THREE BUSINESS DAYS for us to review your submission and provide a reply.
- All return shipments must be sent freight prepaid and insured. PUBLIC assumes no responsibility for products during shipment from the customer to any PUBLIC dealer or warranty center.
- Shipping charges are not refundable.
- PUBLIC will pay return shipping costs within the country of original purchase only. Customers transporting their boards outside the country of original purchase assume any and all shipping expense for returns to and from the point of purchase or nearest PUBLIC warranty center.